Horizons for Youth is a shelter for at-risk and homeless youth aged 16-24 in Toronto.
To shelter, prepare and guide homeless and at-risk youth to be contributing community members.
A sharing and growing community where everyone has a home.
What We've Achieved
- Horizons for Youth offers 24 hour intake, 7 days a week, for 45 youth aged 16-24
- Horizons for Youth provides food, shelter and programs for approximately 1100 youth each year
- Through our Residential Program, Community Support & Aftercare Program, and Community Kitchens, Horizons for Youth serves over 40,000 meals annually
- Horizons for Youth offers hundreds of workshops and field trips each year, which help our youth gain the skills needed to live independently
- Every year, over 400 volunteers donate their time to Horizons for Youth
- Our staff make hundreds of referrals each year to employment agencies, school programs, mental health supports, and addictions services