Umbrella Day 2017!
the tenth anniversary of umbrella day will be held september 7, 2017!
For nearly a decade, we have successfully run our Umbrella Day Campaign to raise funds and awareness of youth homelessness, while selling umbrellas in Toronto. This year, with the sale of umbrellas, we are focusing our efforts on raising funds for three key areas that help our youth break free from the vicious cycle of homelessness: Abuse Counselling, Education, and Mental Health & Addictions Counselling.
Umbrella Day will be held this year on Thursday, September 7, 2017. You can buy your umbrellas and learn more about HfY at:
- Kipling Station - 6:30-9:30am, 3:30-6:30pm
- Bloor-Yonge Station - 6:30-9:30am, 3:30-6:30pm
- Yonge-Eglinton Station - 6:30-9:30am, 3:30-6:30pm
- King Station - 6:30-9:30am
- Brookfield Place - 10:00am-2:00pm
- Hudson's Bay Centre - 10:00am-3:30pm
If you would like to VOLUNTEER, please contact our Development Associate, Stacey Murie, at email@example.com
If you are interested in SPONSORSHIP, please download the Umbrella Day Sponsorship Package and contact Stacey Murie, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone call to discuss these opportunities in greater depth.